Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ode to Les Fleurs

Hey Beans,

I've got a smidgeon of free time after my exam yesterday, so I've decided to post a tribute to the beautiful flowers that you and Mom got me as a house-warming gift in July. The hanging plants have been blooming aaalllll summer! And they're still going strong.
I don't know the name of the pink one, but I love it.
You'll notice that first one features an out-of-focus shot of the porch chairs that Mom and Dad garage sale'd for me!! Still need to be painted! Of course!

And just this week I got a huge amount of blossoms off of my interesting purple "mounding" plant! So I decided to make a mini-bouquet of them so I could trim back the bush before it gets really cold.
Too bad you can't smell them!

And finally, the promise of some sweet, September roses! I can't wait.... taking a picture almost feels like jynxing them. But, the weather has been warm and the rain is still coming in spurts, so I'm confident they'll make it.
Hooray for flowers!
Love,
Mooser

No comments:

Post a Comment