Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ok, Blog. We're Doing This.

It's time for the first post of 2010. I've been wanting to write posts for MONTHS, but...it's scary. And, I don't know what to say. And, I don't have a lot of time to make things. Whine, whine.

But the world needs to see your Knitted Heart and All of It's Glory!
Ladies and Gentlemen, Behold!!
The Heart on my Bookshelf!
Hooray!! It's so great! This was my favorite Christmas present. (Just don't tell JK, or Mom and Dad.) Although, I want to let you know that it's JK keeps showing it off to people who come visit us!!! Even when I forget! You should see his man-friends politely entertain his pride in your knitted heart!! It's awesome!!! I should have taken some pictures of the posterior side... but, I have to get better at taking pictures in general.

I think my New Year's resolution (Is it too late to make a resolution in the middle of January? Is it weird I keep spelling this month "Janruary" like February is spelled, and then realizing that only Scooby Doo should say that?) should be to post more often. Because, there are crafty people out here on The Google talking about crafty things, and I want to talk about crafty things, too! What are you crafting these days?

More to come: Pictures of my Christmas Quilt, which was finished yesterday, also in the middle of Janruary. But I will be labeling it Christmas Quilt 2009, anyway. Because, who's to know? And, I was close, kinda.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment