Friday, March 5, 2010

New Fabric!

This fabric isn't exactly new. I bought it a while ago, when JoAnn's was having a sale. I've started making plans for it, though, and I'm excited! 


 


This is the first bundle. I love the rich, bright colors and of course - the kitties!


Here are my two favorite designs in the bundle. I don't have the heart to slice up the cats, so I'm thinking I'm going to cut out different shaped pieces featuring all the different cats. I'll use the other fabrics to fill in the other bits between. They're very festive prints. I might get a few dark solids to help bring out the patterns.

•      •      •

 
Here is the second bundle. The tones are much more earthy, and the patterns are simple repetitions, so I don't feel so bad cutting into them.

 
Look how cute they are!

I can't wait to find a pattern to use them for.

No comments:

Post a Comment