Saturday, August 15, 2009

Follow the Berry Bliss Road


Hey Beans!

I have some exciting news! I broke down and bought a Hoffman's Bali Pop set of Batiks in Berry Bliss "flavor". It is beautiful. This will be the fabric I use to make my quilt this year, and I am so excited!!! The most awesome part? It's already cut!! Cutting is probably my least favorite part of quilting, so I'm pumped to try this out.


Fat Quarter Shop has a great selection of these Batik sets. I think I should make your Star Trek quilt (someday) out of Batiks. I think of you when I see them. They remind me of your color-filled style.

Speaking of... how is the color filled "Space" treating you?? Have you begun accessorizing yet? Are the walls looking ok? What about your accent color? Have you figured out how you'll be accenting? Can't wait to hear more about it!




I took some pics today of my older quilts today, and my sewing area, too! Stay tuned for some posts on my quilting journey. Woot.

Love,
Mooser

PS - Annabelle has made the upstairs smell like a pet shop. She is evil. I might have to send her back to the farm. :( :( :( Why oh why must you pee everywhere, cat!?!?! I am banning her from the upstairs. She won't be sleeping with us until I can retrain her!! I know it's tough but this is getting insane!! Does anybody else have cat trouble?!

No comments:

Post a Comment