Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Quick Note

Hey Mooser,

I've been very busy getting the new house ready. We hope to move in by September, but that seems improbable.

The bee problem seems to be fixed, but there is still a lot of work. The color we picked for my space seems to be working well, but ran out of paint. The ceiling tiles in the basement have been replaced and the bathroom is now functional, which is very exciting. With everything we do the place smells less bad, so I guess we're doing good things.

I've been trying to divide my time evenly between the house and my knitting (must get both done!) but since I've been temporarily assigned a full time position in a new department,
I am trying to find enough energy for both these things. I may have chose the wrong hobby; last night I feel asleep while knitting. I chose to do two large-ish honeycomb panels for the blanket. I think it will be worth it, but the pattern takes a long time to knit.

After this I will make you your surprise! I am excited to see how it turns out, and I have dreams of doing the same project for a hospital fundraiser.

(I also had pictures but blogger seems reluctant to give me the chance to upload them.)

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment