Monday, August 24, 2009

My First Heather Ross

Beans.

I bought tadpole fabric designed by Heather Ross. I don't think I can cut into it. It reminds me of my summers in Ophthalmology working on little froggies though. How cute is this little guy?! He looks so surprised!!

That's all for now, I'm afraid. Med. school is going to make my posts considerably shorter. But, thanks for your encouragement and your space looks great!!! I agree about the book shelves. Maybe paint the squares anyway and you can figure out where you want your book shelves after...then if you rearrange your furniture you'll still have squares in different spots? Hmm.... :) Is this laziness or overkill. I can't tell!

Can't wait to post more on the WIP quilt... if I ever get it done.

Love,
Mooser


No comments:

Post a Comment